Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise 3-Course Menu
- Smoked salmon & prawn ceviche + virgin olive oil + chilli
- Vegetarian samosas + tamarind date chutney
- Herb & garlic bread
- Oven-roasted chicken breast + Chef’s special potatoes + Broccolini + Baby carrots + Chimichurri (D,G,N)
- Chef's deconstructed eton mess
- Heavenly Tiramisu
- Samosa+ Paneer warqi potli + Zucchini and fetta fritters +sweetened yoghurt + coriander tamarind chutney+ chickpeas+ heirloom tomato +chickpea bubbles crushed pappadi
- Pumpkin ravioli, basil and spinach pesto, pine nuts, edamame beans, red vine sorrel (D,G,V)
- Chef’s deconstructed Eton mess
½ CUBAN LOBSTER THERMIDORE 200 GRAMS - $33
CHEESE PLATTER (TO SHARE) - $38
- Two Australian cheeses matched with fruits, chutney, cretzels & nuts
Contains Dairy (D) Contains Tree Nuts (N) Contains Seafood (SF) Contains Gluten (G) Vegetarian (V) Vegan (VE)
*Indicative menu only. Menu may be subject to minor changes.
*Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Beverage service for the duration of the cruise.
Wines and Sparkling
- Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine) - Bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours & toasty character
- Angas Moscato - Hot pink sparkling with exotic mix of lychee, musk and spice
- The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc - Vibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp and refreshing
- The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet - Rich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes and pepper spice
- San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water
Soft Drinks and Juices
- Fruit Juices (Orange & Apple)
- Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
* We strictly do not permit any alcohol to be brought on board for consumption. Any discussions with our representatives should not be construed as an acceptance to bring alcohol of any nature on board for any event or function. In line with our Responsible Service of Alcohol policy, such requests will be refused politely.