Sydney Showboat Dinner Cruise 3-Course Menu
- Smoked salmon & prawn ceviche + virgin olive oil + chilli
- Vegetarian samosas + tamarind date chutney
- Herb & garlic bread
- Oven-roasted chicken breast + Chef’s special potatoes + Broccolini + Baby carrots + Chimichurri
- Chef's deconstructed eton mess
- Heavenly Tiramisu
- Caprese salad with roma tomatoes + boccocini + kalamata olives + pine nuts
- Vegetable samosas
- Haloumi + broad beans + capers + roast garlic
- Beetroot ravioli + pine nuts + raisins + beurre blanc
- Eton Mess
DELUXE CHEESE PLATTER - $18
- Australian soft and hard cheeses + crackers + seasonal fruit + muscatels + walnuts + quince
*Indicative menu only. Menu may be subject to minor changes.
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions and modifications of menus will be politely declined, as we have an on board kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
Bottomless Beverage Upgrades
HOUSE WHITE, RED & SPARKLING - $33pp
BEERS, HOUSE WINES AND SPARKLING - $39pp
SOFT DRINKS & JUICES - $18pp
- Crown Lager
- Pure Blonde
- Coopers Premium Light
Wines and Sparkling
- Hardy’s Brut Reserve (Sparkling Wine) - Bubbly texture and rich fruit flavours & toasty character
- Angas Moscato - Hot pink sparkling with exotic mix of lychee, musk and spice
- The Riddle Sauvignon Blanc - Vibrant tropical fruit flavours, passionfruit lift, green apple crunch, crisp & refreshing
- The Riddle Shiraz Cabernet - Rich blackcurrant and raspberry fruit flavours with savoury notes & pepper spice
- Bottled sparkling mineral water
Soft Drinks and Juices
- Fruit Juice (Orange & Apple)
- Soft Drinks (Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Solo, Ginger Ale, Lemonade)
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCHOHOL POLICY.
(The captain has complete discretion to refuse boarding if you are deemed to be intoxicated).
The purpose of the beverage package is for you and your guests to enjoy beverages at your convenience. These packages are not designed to promote excessive consumption resulting in intoxication. All guests must use personal discretion not to become intoxicated. If a guest is deemed intoxicated by our crew they will be removed from the vessel and dropped off at the nearest wharf (at Captain’s discretion). If it is a group booking, and the group does not comply with the direction of the Cruise Director, the entire group will be required to leave the vessel. You will not receive any part payment, either for the cruise or the beverage package if you or the group are removed from the vessel due to intoxication. If you fail to comply with our directive, the Captain or Cruise Director will report the matter to the NSW Water Police. We would like to advise you that the NSW Water Police can access our vessels whilst they are underway, or at the nearest wharf, at their discretion.